After you finance your vehicle, A Float25 (EBF) Electronic Bill-Pay Fund is used to match your auto loan payments into a Life Insurance policy. When your loan is paid off, you will have access to the same amount of money you paid your lender. (See picture below)
W-2 and Salaried Employees actively paying an auto loan should do this Right Now!
Float25 instantly establishes a 12% to 25% increase in disposable dollars when you model your bank accounts and electronic bill pay platform at your bank after the Float25 strategy that has been prepared for your household. Float25 is a “money finding” strategy for banking that will rearrange the way your money moves through your bank accounts so up to 25% of the cost of your monthly bills (float) can be rebated and swept towards financial planning without depleting your savings, without re-writing your budget, and while all of your monthly bills are paid on time, in full, with no NSF’s. (What is Float25, and How does it work). The float rebate finds the most money when at least 80% of your total monthly household expenses are included in the Float25 system.
Using Life Insurance to Guarantee a “Return of Auto Loan Payments”®
Purchasing life insurance for saving can be very expensive. The Float25 EBF is used to add money to your life insurance savings cash value via subsidy, this way its deposits do not directly affect your household budget.
For DriveFree, combining Float25 with an A+ Rated Life Insurance Company opens the opportunity for you to have an “Auto Loan Payments Matched” as you pay off your loan. Float25 can sweep (up to 25% of the cost of your monthly bills) at an amount equal to, or greater than your vehicle loan payment into a life insurance policy (Private Family Bank) for growth and tax-free access.
Old Way to pay off an auto loan versus the New Way
Since your Float25 Account is sweeping an amount equal or greater than your loan payments into your life insurance policy, you can now continue paying your auto loan knowing you are going to “Get Back Your Payments”. This way, when you are finished paying off your auto loan, your Float25 Account will have paid an equal amount into your life insurance policy/Private Family Bank.
(See Picture showing the Old Way to pay off an auto loan versus the New Way)
Steps To Accessing Your Return of Payments:
- Enter your household net income and expenses into the Float25 Calculator: Calculator
- Our Advisors will help you start your Return of Payments plan.
- Once your household is on the Float25 system, then we can strategically set up your insurance plan to return your payments when your vehicle loan is paid off.
3 Guarantees When you choose our “Return of Payments” Strategy:
- You are assigned a Financial Counselor that will place you on Float25 and recirculate between 12% – 25% of your total expenses into an interest-bearing account with zero NSF’s
- Our system will send your subsidized dollars to your Float25 Account to fund your life insurance policy independently from your household budget.
- You make your regular payments to your auto lender, Your Float25 EBF will fund your life insurance policy.