Act as point of contact for existing customers, focusing on ongoing customer success, retention, and growth. Sell products and/or services to existing customers via telephone and Internet (e.g., chat, email, video conferencing, etc.). Responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts by working with customers within an assigned territory, defined by geographic area, industry, or product/service segment. Respond to client inquiries and offer guidance on appropriate products and services. Execute sales strategy, pull reports, and key information. Provide insight to customers, identify and close upsell opportunities. Demonstrate expertise in retention and sales techniques and company product/service offerings. Motivated and comfortable working from within Cars.com HQ & driving sales relationships via the phone.
• Excellent planning and solutions selling experience.
• Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations over the phone or other interactive technology channels, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
• Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Experience in the automotive space or digital marketplace is ideal.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship-building skills.
• Proven ability to identify and close sales opportunities.
• 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated consistent quota attainment track record with a continuous desire to win.
• Overall experience selling advertising or complex SaaS/software solutions to business leaders.