ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Act as point of contact for existing customers, focusing on ongoing customer success, retention, and growth.
- Sell products and/or services to existing customers.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts by visiting customers within an assigned territory, defined by geographic area, industry, or product/service segment.
- Respond to client inquiries and offer guidance on appropriate products and services.
- Execute sales strategy, pull reports, and key information.
- Provide insight to customers, identify and close upsell opportunities.
- Demonstrate expertise in retention and sales techniques and company product/service offerings.
- Ability to travel (driving/flights) at least 75% in an assigned territory to visit prospective customers face to face.
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Motivated and comfortable working remotely in a home office as well as from the road/field.
- Excellent planning and solutions selling experience.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship-building skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated consistent quota attainment track record with a continuous desire to win.
- Experience in the automotive space or digital marketplace is ideal.
- Overall experience selling advertising or complex SaaS/software solutions to business leaders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.