Invest Your Payments

If you have ever paid off a vehicle loan, you know the value of your car dropped as you paid it off.

The Chart below is an example of vehicle depreciation vs. investing your payment.

The standard for car depreciation is that all cars, in general, lose about 15 to 20 percent of their value each year. That means when you finance a vehicle for 84 months, your ROI (Return of Investment) will be -346%.  Many people believe the right thing to do is devote even more money per month to the lender to get the loan paid off quicker.  Just because you can afford to do so does not make this a wise financial decision.  If you ever run into hard times, your vehicle can still be repossessed, even though you had a history of sending in extra payments.

The Chart below represents what happens when you pay off a vehicle as a non-member of DriveFree™ versus a Member.  You can see as a DriveFree™ Member; the money management plan pays off your vehicle loan. You can now begin devoting the money you no longer need to pay to your lender towards your investment portfolio.

As you can see, even though payment still goes towards your lender to pay off a depreciating vehicle, the payment no longer comes from your budget. Your active DriveFree™ membership will free you to devote your entire loan payment towards profitable investments.

Sample Vehicle Pricing Chart

So, Become a DriveFree™ Member Today, and Let DriveFree™ Pay Your Monthly Car Note!

Car Allowance

Must meet the minimum requirements for Pre-Qualification.  

  • Employed salary or hourly, Military, Retired or Fixed Income
  • Age 25 or older
  • Minimum total household income of $3,800/mo. after taxes.
  • Active Checking Account With Direct Deposit (No Credit Unions unless it’s USAA®)

(Pre-Qualification is based on your ability to repay the loan.)

Enter your information into the Allowance Calculator below.

Disclosures: *Disclosures: *PayZero Inc. has Zero access to your bank account(s). Float25™ Digital-Margin-System (DMS) system is based on the same banking model that Pink Financial Bank ( will introduce to the market as Debt-Free Banking in 2022. The strategy behind our DMS translates into a doable plan for your household. Under our guidance, your money is dispersed to multiple accounts in a pattern that will cover all of your monthly expenses on 75% less money.  The remaining 25% rebate is called “Digital Margin”. That means when you follow our instructions; you have ensured the safety of having all your bills paid on time as usual and all of your monthly savings like normal.  But now, you will have an extra 12% to 25% of Margin available to use without experiencing an NSF or Overdraft.   All management questions and adjustments are handled via Zoom® Meetings.  Digital Margin is established without asking you to cut expenses from your budget and without bouncing a check. As we guide you to managing your online banking and bill-pay, we direct your recirculated margin to an account we establish for you here at Payzero® Incorporated. Your account will have the ability to make your auto loan payments every month independent of your household budget or saved to pay off your vehicle in one transaction. This is how you experience having your auto loan paid without adding an expense to your household budget. Your household budget is now Free of the burden of an auto loan payment! (see explanationThe DMS system Online Banking and Bill-Pay Management Services will work with any bank. .  **The National Monthly Margin Average per household is $1,100. Easy Qualification: Must be Employed salary or hourly, Military, Retired or Fixed Income, Age 25 or older, A minimum of $3,800/mo. in household expenses. For the best results, you need 4 checking accounts at the same bank. 1. Main, 2. Debt, 3. Utility, 4. Discretionary. (No Credit Unions unless it’s USAA®)